Ceiling Suspension Grid: Traditional
Snap-Grid 200 (hook) / Fire-Front 250 (hook)
Offices, education, health care, retail.
• The industry standard of compatibility: acoustical panels, light fixtures and air diffusers.
• Seismic and fire resistive designs.
• Demountable designs.
• Cost control
• Demountable systems provide quick access to large plenum areas
• Global compatibility and availability.
• Aluminum capped systems offer increased clean ability.
Body – galvanized steel / Cap – galvanized steelFire (250 only):
Class A fire rated
Heavy duty per ASTM C 635
Intermediate duty per ASTM C 635
Zones – 1, 2
Categories – A, B, C
40 year limited